ABOUT US

CORPORATE PHILOSOPHY

In SANWA, we are pursuing practicalized learning "making a human being" for the purpose of creating a society that is charming and bright, making full use of the technology that all employees have made, without cling onto screws. It can be said that it is the pursuit of truth that is all about in nature, human beings, work and living, not mere knowledge. We are trying to realize a better harmony between mankind and the earth by its truth.

COMPANY PROFILE

Company name
Co. Sanwa Byora Manufactory
Location
→Access
Head Office
  2-7-9, Yoshida Honmachi, Higashiosaka-shi, Osaka, 578-0982, Japan
Mizuhai factory
  3-14-24, Mizuhai, Higashiosaka-shi, Osaka, 578-0921, Japan
UI factory
  4-2-6, Mizuhai, Higashiosaka-shi, Osaka, 578-0921, Japan
Katsugakukan
  2-10-20, Yoshida Honmachi, Higashiosaka-shi, Osaka, 578-0982, Japan
Capital
JPY 78.9 million
Board of management
Board Chairman: Takayuki Kashimoto
CEO: Hiroshi Kashimoto
Auditor: Sakae Kouno
Founded in
Oct. 1945
Established in
Aug. 1950
Employees
Head Office 48, Factorys 47(as of Feb. 2016)
Membership
The Fasteners Institute of Japan,The Fasteners Cooperrative association of Kansai
Major Banks
The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd.,U-BANK EIWA
Japan Finance Corporation, Shoko Chukin Bank
Hyakujushi Bank, Bank of Kyoto,Nanto Bank

COPORATE HISTORY

Aug. 1950
Co. Sanwa Byora Manufactory was established in Takaida, Higashi Osaka-shi.
Mar. 1957
Osamu Kashimoto took office as President.
Changed the company's name to Co. Sanwa Byora Manufactory.
May 1964
New plant was constructed in Kitaikenohata Yoshida, Higashi Osaka-shi.
May 1970
Yao plant was constructed in Kamiocho, Yao-shi.
Feb. 1973
Head office was relocated to Yoshidahonmachi, Higashi Osaka-shi(current location).
Mar. 1978
Yao plant was relocated to Mizuhai, Higashi Osaka-shi.
July 1980
Authorized to Z mark.
Dec. 1982
Awarded as blue-chip company by The Higashiosaka Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
July 1986
Head office's werehouse was constructed.
May 1990
Takayuki Kashimoto took office as President.
Nov. 1990
Awarded as an excellent company for a report on business income by Higashiosaka Tax Office.
Awarded as blue-chip company by The Higashiosaka Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
Oct. 1992
Katsugakukan, Seminar house, was constructed.
Sep. 1994
"Souryu1", Full automated 1/2" U-bolt making machine, was developed in collaboration with IIDZKA SEISAKUSHO CO.,LTD.
Nov. 1995
Awarded as an excellent company for a report on business income by Higashiosaka Tax Office.(the second time)
Awarded as blue-chip company by The Higashiosaka Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
Jan. 1996
"Souryu2", Full automated 3/8" U-bolt making machine, was developed in collaboration with IIDZKA SEISAKUSHO CO.,LTD.
Feb. 1996
"Kentakun", Before dead center abnormality detecting device, was developed.
Apr. 1996
"Souryu", Inspection management system, was developed.
Apr. 1997
Automatic slip loading equipment was developed.
Oct. 1997
A 100ton oil hydraulic press was developed.
Jan. 1998
UI plant was constructed in Mizuhai, Higashi Osaka-shi.
May 1998
Obtained ISO 9002 Certification. Registration number, JQA-2388.
Aug. 1998
UI second plant was constructed.
July 2000
Capital was increased to 78.9 million yen.
Apr. 2001
A 6 station bolt part former was installed in UI plant.
July 2003
Obtained ISO 9001:2000 Certification.
Mar. 2005
Head office was extended.
May 2005
Hiroshi Kashimoto took office as President.
Dec 2005
Obtained Eco-Action 21 Environmental Manegement systems.
May 2010
SF-350, bolt part former made by Asahi Sunac, was installed.
June 2010
Obtained ISO 9001:2008 Certification.
Apr. 2015
Head office was extended.
Nov. 2015
SRF250-7 and SRF200-7, bolt part former made by Asahi Sunac, was installed.
Sep. 2016
Head office was extended.
May 2017
Obtained ISO 9001:2015 Certification.